We developed this mini birth class to quickly prepare our couples with the most information possible in the least amount of time.
This class was developed for couples who may be:
• Very close to their births and have limited on time.
• Wanting a general knowledge of birth and how to make it through a natural birth.
• Needing help with training their birth partners to support them during birth.
• Desiring some of the basic skills sets of a Doula.
• Wanting help on preparing their body and cervix for a faster, quicker birth.
In this 3-4 hour class you will receive:
• Information on the stages of labor, how to recognize them and what to do during them.
• What to expect during birth.
• How to avoid a C-section during birth.
• Medical interventions during birth and how to avoid them.
• Birth plan creation.
• Training in fear release techniques.
• Mini birth rehearsal training.
• Nutritional guidance to help you stay healthy and strong during the last few weeks before birth.
• Postpartum expectations and support strategies.
• What to expect with a new baby.
• A birth preparation and cervix softening kit.
• Birth partner guidance, training and support.
This class is held in your home on a day and time that is good for you.
For more resources check out our blog posts below or Contact Us.