This one of a kind class is for Dads or Birth Partners who want to experience the benefits of being fully prepared for birth, and have the knowledge to help their moms feel confident, relaxed and prepared. In this class you receive the training to help mom prepare for birth with methods that Doulas use while supporting births. You will also learn pain management techniques, and ways to help mom receive the confidence and help she needs, with you being directly involved.
During this class you will receive information on:
- Optimal fetal positioning.
- How to tell how your baby is laying.
- Techniques to help turn babies.
- Information and exercises on how to prepare the body for birth.
- How to handle the last few weeks before birth.
- How to create the best birth environment.
- How to augment birth and get things going.
- How to help mom be as relaxed as possible.
- Techniques to relieve pain.
- Instruction on pushing and how to get the best results.
- A birth toolbox created just for you.
- Lists of food and things to bring to the Hospital.
- Information on essential oils, birth plans and birth interventions.
- And much, much more.
This is a class made especially birth partners to prepare them for the birthing experience. Working with this class can increase bonding, help the birth partner become more prepared to be supportive during birth and create a calmer more relaxed mom. This is one of the best ways to prepare your birth partner to support you during birth.
For more information on how birth partners can be supportive check out our blog posts below or Contact Us.