Our surrogacy packages can be customized for your unique situation, and can include extensive preparation services for both you and your surrogate.
Birth Package: Intended Parents
Every couple has specialized needs and we help each couple evaluate those needs and support them through each step. This is very specialized care for the intended parents and their surrogate.
We work with each new family to create the most peaceful pre-conception, prenatal and newborn phase possible to help you find your strength as parents along the way. Empowerment as a new parent comes in the form of evaluation, education, support and follow through in every step of your journey into new parenthood. Our goal is to help you achieve all of your goals with confidence and joy.
Imagine having a baby expert at the touch of your fingertips, with The Doula House it really is that easy. We travel to you, show you the ins and outs of being a new parent, and give you access to our personal cell phone so that you can connect with us as needed.
Our clients, from around the world, are delighted to work with us, and we are delighted to help them navigate parenthood!
An Intended Parent Doula Support Package May Include:
- Needs evaluation- This also includes a well organized plan to help you achieve the results that you want. We have a great deal of information on surrogacy services and know all the ins and outs of what to expect so we support you in every step along your path.
- Green planning for your home if desired
- Home prep and planning for baby. Includes home evaluation and childproofing, nursery set up and the purchasing of a baby layette
- Classes geared toward handling the stresses, concerns and joys of intended parents including what to expect during the birth and afterwards
- Birth plan and support for the surrogate process
- Baby maid services if desired
- Couple adjustments to new baby care and support
- Full in-depth Sleep Consulting evaluations at birth, 2,4,6 8 weeks and 3 months
- 3-6 months of postpartum support in baby care. This includes support in adjustment to new parenting, baby care, feeding, infant massage, going back to work, and sibling adjustment.
- This can also include baby sleep support and a night care package (one of our most sought after services)
- Traditional or cloth diapering education/ training, purchasing and support. This includes a years worth of automatic diaper delivery if you are using disposables, cloth diaper service, or cloth diaper package.
- Baby first aid kit and medicine bundle (all green)
- Infant CPR course for whole family
- Baby gear savvy course
- Baby wearing instruction
- Pediatrician consultation and selection
- Introducing solids training and prep (green)(at around six months)
- Early baby education support– this includes all of the latest techniques and support systems for supporting your baby in the best environment possible for cognition and brain development
- Baby proofing
- Grandparent child proofing (in-home)
- Baby registry help
- Nursery planning and purchasing (includes baby gear purchasing)
- Child care consultations and support (night nanny, childcare services)
- Milestones photography package
- Family prep and sibling adjustment support
- Multiples support and training (see multiples page)
- Baby shower or blessing way services
Some support services for your surrogate may include:
- Needs evaluation and plan of support
- Prenatal nutritional education and support (Green)
- Birth support services
- Birth classes, birth education and support, birth plan for your surrogates experience, induction support (if needed), doula/monitrice services, support for the adjustment phase after birth
- After birth gift package
- Postpartum care and support up to 6 weeks postpartum
All services are developed to support multiples as well. For more information on services designed for multiples see our Multiples Page.
For additional information check out our blog posts or contact us for more information!